Sunday, December 9, 2012

Up Close and Personal with MMA-KO Hottie Miss Daniella Robinson


MMA KO Who gave you your first break?

Daniella Robinson I got my first break when I wasn't even looking for it! I had

never modeled before and I was asked to be an event bikini model for the

premiere of Beverly Hills 90210.

 

MMA KO Has any big organizations approach you to become a ring girl?

Daniella Robinson The biggest fight league that approached me was California

Fight Syndicate. Unfortunately, the fights got canceled.

MMA KO What do you do during the day besides take pictures?

Daniella Robinson I own and operate a modeling and event company called Kurasu.

I get to work with beautiful models all day! I am also a freelance casting

recruiter.

 
MMA KO What is your favorite thing to do?

Daniella Robinson I love filming for television! Being on set is so exciting and

I get to meet some great people. I also spend a lot of time with my family. Any

free time I have is spent with them.

MMA KO What is your main short term and long term goals?

Daniella Robinson My main short term goal is to get as many roles on TV as I

can. I just finished filming a sizzle reel for a reality show. I'm hoping it

will get picked up by a network.

My main long term goal is to build up my business more and to start my own

charity.

MMA KO Where do you see yourself in another year from now?

Daniella Robinson In a year I hope to still be very active in the industry.

MMA KO Tell me one thing about yourself that people wouldn't suspect?

Daniella Robinson I spend a lot of time working with different charities. I

think it's extremely important to help those that are less fortunate and who are

in need.

MMA KO Is there anyone you would like to thank?

Daniella Robinson I thank God every day for the amazing opportunities that I

have had. I want to thank Martin Gillitt with Agoura Boxing/Cesar Gracie Jiu

Jitsu Gym for giving me my first ring girl opportunity. After being with them a

lot of doors opened up for me in the MMA world. Him and his team have been so

amazing!! I also want to thank Matt Shandy with The Rite Fights.

MMA KO Anything you would like to say in closing?

Daniella Robinson Please visit me!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/DaniellaYonekoRobinson Instagram

: Daniella_Robinson97 Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Model_Daniella

www.DaniellaRobinson.com Thank you MMA KO for

featuring me!!!

More Photos Coming Soon From Miss Daniella Robinson!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment