Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Introducing Our First MMAKO Hottie Miss Daniella Robinson

MMA KO: Who gave you your first break?

I got my first break when I wasn't even looking for it! I had never modeled before and I was asked to be an event bikini model for the premiere of Beverly Hills 90210. 



MMA KO: Has any big organizations approach you to become a ring girl?

The biggest fight league that approached me was California Fight Syndicate. Unfortunately, the fights got canceled.

MMA KO: What do you do during the day besides take pictures?


I own and operate a modeling and event company called Kurasu. I get to work with beautiful models all day! I am also a freelance casting recruiter. 

MMA KO: What is you're favorite thing to do?

I love filming for television! Being on set is so exciting and I get to meet some great people. 
I also spend a lot of time with my family. Any free time I have is spent with them.

MMA KO: What is your main short term and long term goals?

My main short term goal is to get as many roles on TV as I can. I just finished filming a sizzle reel for a reality show. I'm hoping it will get picked up by a network.
My main long term goal is to build up my business more and to start my own charity.

MMA KO: Where do you see yourself in another year from now?

In a year I hope to still be very active in the industry. 

MMA KO: Tell me one thing about yourself that people wouldn't suspect?

I spend a lot of time working with different charities. I think it's extremely important to help those that are less fortunate and who are in need.

MMA KO: Is there anyone you would like to thank?

I thank God every day for the amazing opportunities that I have had. 
I want to thank Martin Gillitt with Agoura Boxing/Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu Gym for giving me my first ring girl opportunity. After being with them a lot of doors opened up for me in the MMA world. Him and his team have been so amazing!! I also want to thank Matt Shandy with The Rite Fights. 

MMA KO: Anything you would like to say in closing?

Please visit me!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DaniellaYonekoRobinson
Instagram: Daniella_Robinson97
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Model_Daniella
www.DaniellaRobinson.com
Thank you MMA KO for featuring me!!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment