Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Phil "THE PAIN" Collins Sits Down With Brill From MMA-KO



Phil “THE PAIN” Collins


Phil it is great to have you back to mma-ko:

MMA-KO:How did training go this time around?
PTP: I trained a little harder than I’m used too, Morris is tough so i had to push harder this training camp

MMA-KO:You’re next opponent is Morris Aldaco. What do you know about him?
PTP: I know he’s tough good power and a wrestler so i better be ready to bring it, oh yeah he’s 6-0 . So that means 0 gotta go.

MMA-KO: What did you really work on this time training?
PTP: I don’t do anything special, i just train as hard as i can and prepare myself for 3- 5min rds

MMA-KO: We don’t want to look ahead but if you get past Morris Aldaco.Whats next for PTP?
PTP: Should be a title fight when i win this fight, don’t mean to sound cocky but i always expect to win.

MMA-KO: Would you ever want to avenge some of you’re losses? And which ones?
PTP: Nope i never go backwards the past is the past

MMA-KO: Is it possible maybe you’re going to face the winner of McKenzie and Mitchell?
PTP: I hope so!!!! McKenzie would be a tough fight, but Mitchell you only have to worry about his bjj, but really i don’t care who wins. i just want gold and i have to get through Morris 1st, so lets talk after May 5th about this subject.

MMA-KO: What are you’re goals now at this point in you’re amazing career?
PTP: Tachi Palace Gold that’s it!!!!!!!

MMA-KO: Where do we see PTP in a year from now?
PTP: lol managing with my partner Mots caged Agents!!!! So if your a up and coming fighter and need help getting start we will help just hit me up at stact_22@yahoo.com or mots at mots23@gmail.com only hit us up if your serious about fighting!!!!

MMA-KO: Well its always a pleasure Phil and you are family. Any Shout outs?
PTP: 1st thank you and Gallion and mma-ko for your support and friendship as well My partner Mots, Cheap-shot Fight Gear(Geno), 5150 Street Wear, Thug Fight Wear, Mad-beatings, Cage Radio, stealth Armor, Josh Koscheck & Jason Kraft for aka Fresno, Tachi Palace fights Jeremy & Richard for giving PTP a home thank , and my teammates who train and push me to be the best aka Fresno!!!! thanks!

MMA-KO: One thing you want PTP fans to know?
PTP: I WILL WIN MAY 5th!!! NO doubt!!!!!!

MMA-KO:Thanks Phil for you’re time, we wish you best of luck May 5th at the Tachi palace
PTP: It’s always a pleasure to to talk to my boys at mma-ko!!!!! thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment